A week since my last post! So sorry for the lack of updates people…really tired lah lately…so lemme just try and clear what’s been happening over the past week yeah? 😉
First off, on 080808 Man-D tagged me (and I just noticed it yesterday. 🙂 I was busy watching the opening of the Olympics la that day…and after that was the infamous 090808 Sarawak blackout. Didn’t get to online till this past few days.) 😉
1. Rate your life from 1-10 (1 being very miserable)
2. Is your hair long or short?
3. Do you have many real friends?
Not that many…but I have a few.
4. Name friends you last hung out with?
Nomiday, Joyce, Ben, Burn, Bo, Puyang
5. Do you love chicken?
I like eating them if that’s what you mean by LOVE. 😉
6. Last three drinks you had?
Teh C, Green Tea, plain water
7. Do you eat fish?
Yup. Love steamed fish especially! *drools*
8. Do people mispronounce or spell your name incorrectly?
Mispronounce, no…but they have various variations of my name (Mar,Marg,Margy,Margie,Mag,Margot) and each has different pronounciations!
Spell my name incorrectly? ALWAYS! Mine is a unique spelling and not like the “standard” one so only those really close to me know how to spell my name… 😉
9. Who was the last person you hugged?
Person ah? Geez…can’t remember the last time I hugged anyone…so sad…
10. Last guy you think about?
11. Any food that made you smile today?
Food make me smile? Not sure…but I was at the Kuching City Festival (Food) Fair after work today and the curry fish ball made my tummy smile…YUM! 😉
12. Name one thing you have in common with your friends?
We’re all a bunch of crazy people. LOL!
13. Do you trust your friends?
To a certain extent. They earn my trust in time…. 😀
14. How old will you be in five years?
Five years older than I am NOW lah! Aiyo…do the Maths yourself ler… 😉
15. Do you believe in love?
I DO. (Is anyone proposing? LOL!)
16. Except for family and friends, who are you in love with?
In love with? God.
17. Do you honestly believe you have found the right guy/girl?
18. Are you someone’s best friend?
I’d like to think so! 🙂
19. Do you love music?
Duh! OF COURSE!!!
20. Last song you listened to?
Forgot ler…that was in the car on the way home from the Food Fair just now…LOL!
21. What’s the instrument you wish you were able to play?
Guitar, Piano, Drums.
22. Who was the last person you talked to?
23. Who was the last person to call you?
24. Would you consider yourself a worrier?
I tend to overthink things sometimes…
25. Do you consider yourself as a happy person?
I feel BLESSED, so YES.
26. Do you believe in saving yourself for marriage?
Without a doubt.
27. Last person that pissed you off?
An annoying client.
28. From whom have you missed the most calls in the last 5 days?
Don’t quite get what you’re asking…
29. Who’s the first person you call when you’re having a bad day?
My bro/my BFF.
30. Last person who made you laugh like crazy?
31. Who’s your greatest inspiration in life?
32. Are you a good guesser?
33. Who was the last person to sing your current favorite song and what song?
My current fave song – Daughtry’s “What About Now?”. The last person to sing it? Me! 😀
34. Who makes you laugh the most?
Friends and family…
35. What have you been telling yourself lately?
The change is for the better! Gambate!!!
Next, on 110808, I received an award from Coral!
For my acceptance speech:
“Firstly, I would like to thank all my readers who support this blog eventhough my posts are sometimes far in between! It’s always a pleasure to know that you guys do visit, though I’d really wish you would comment more often! 😀 Secondly, thanks to Coral for this award…I am quite surprised and speechless actually so lemme just say THANK YOU. Hehe…”
Now I’m supposed to nominate 7 other blogs which I feel deserve it so here goes (I try not to nominate those that have already won) :
And with that, I wrap-up the updates for now. 😀